Friday, August 31, 2012

Musings of a Hopeless Romantic

On February 24, 2011, I wrote a little something out of boredom. Rediscovering it was such a delight that I'm sharing it here.

Photo taken from  http://weheartit.com/entry/6289779
This is where we’ll meet: in a library or a bookshop. I come in out of curiosity, you for whatever it is you think is a good reason to come in. We find ourselves in the same aisle, and I'm holding a classic I wish I’ve read. You notice me tearing up as I flip the pages, and you think it’s cute that I be so engrossed to such a little book. You don’t know that it’s actually my allergy acting up. I notice you looking at me and so I smile. You’re caught off guard, yet you manage to smile back. You ask me what book I'm reading and I tell you the title. You tell me your thoughts about me crying over a book, and I tell you about my allergy. We laugh about it and that’s when we finally exchange names. Yes, this is how I want to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment