Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 11: Who can’t I live without?

There are some questions in life that are thrown at you, and you're never sure of what to answer. There are also those that even before the question can be completed, you already have the answer blurted out. This is one of the latter.

The moment I read the challenge for the day, my mind has already made up its answer without second thoughts. My answer is something I have always admitted openly to everyone. As independent as I may seem to some, there will always be two people that I will forever be dependent to. Without them, I don't know how I could ever exist. I owe to these people my everything, including the life I am living.

I've said this before, quite a lot of times actually, but I'll say it again anyway. This is not something I will ever be ashamed to admit. The people I can't live without are my parents. They are my best friends, my mentors, my love. Ever since I was a tiny little baby with an over-sized head, I have been so attached to them. They may not have spoiled me with material things, but I have been abundant of their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment