Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 12: If I could wish for anything that would come true, what would I wish for?

This challenge sure talks a lot about wishes and dreams!

If I could wish for anything (and by anything I mean anything), I'd probably wish for magic. I mean, who wouldn't want a little magic in their lives? I'm talking about real magic, of course. Spells, enchantments, charms, and the like. But if that's too much to ask, I could settle for the magic of life: true love, lasting friendships, strong family ties, career fulfillment, and self-actualization.

I'm not wishing for magic just for the heck of it. I'm wishing for magic because I know I deserve it. I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but I have always believed in it, and I still do. The world has proven to me its non-existence countless times, but I refuse to yield. For me, magic is out there, and one day I'm gonna get it. I mean, I'm not holding out for my Hogwarts letter to come along, but I'm sure there's some kind of magic out there that's waiting for me. It may be the kind of magic that whips you up a cup of coffee at the snap of a finger, or the kind that sits with you by the window as you enjoy that warm cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment