Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dark Clouds

I haven't been sleeping well lately. As usual, I go to bed late, and I get up just before the alarm could go off. My neck hurts, my back hurts, and my eyes are a constant puddle. Lately, my concentration has been off, and I somehow could not get myself to think straight. Something must be terribly wrong.

Today I woke up feeling a little gloomy. Must be the weather. All I want to do is sit on my bed with a blanket wrapped around me, a cup of warm coffee in my hand, and a melancholic playlist played on low volume in the background. Ah, but work must get in the way. I guess I'll have to settle for a coffee on the go.



  1. Dancing On My Own (Live) - Robyn
  2. Keep You - Sugarland
  3. Alone Again (Naturally) - Vonda Shepard
  4. So Long - Ingrid Michaelson
  5. Santa Monica Dream - Angus & Julia Stone
  6. Stay - Sugarland
  7. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne
  8. Your Song - Kate Walsh
  9. 3 AM (Piano Acoustic) - Matchbox 20
  10. Everything'll Be Alright (Will's Lullaby) - Joshua Radin
  11. Fire - Augustana
  12. Can't Help Falling In Love - Fleet Foxes Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment