Monday, January 11, 2010

Perfect

I'm 21 years old, though at times I look like 12 (or 34). I'm only five feet three inches tall (or short), just like Jessica Simpson. Yes, Jessica Simpson, and no, I don't know why I had to put her in. I have the frame that Anorexics and Bulimics are trying so hard to achieve. About 85 % of the people I have talked to on the phone mistook me for the opposite sex. I have a forehead that's the size of the moon and a neck that's at par with a giraffe's. I am in love with music even though I sing like a strangled cow. I appreciate boring movies and I cry even at the most inappropriate scenes. I'm corny, sappy, and dramatic. I hate mess but I'm too lazy to be organized. I'm smart but not so much. I have a good memory, but it only works on things that don't matter. I could go on, but I'd rather stop.

I am not perfect and, yes, I'm not even close. But I'm hoping that someday I'd meet someone who I would be perfect for and would be perfect for me. And when that time comes, no matter how crazy the world would be, I know everything would turn out to be perfect. Just wait and see.

4 comments:

  1. charice pempengco dot com. hala grabe kaayo ko nalingaw og read ani nga post. i dont know why. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know why. dili ko musaba. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sing like a strangled cow ajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. malingaw jud ko ani imung blogs franc uy. its very true and real. hahaha. murag maong nalingaw ko ani koz grabe man gud kaayu ka tinuod imung dscription sa imung self. maayug memory for nonsense stuff, ettc. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete