Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yearning

The chilly breeze hits my skin,
Cooling every fraction of my being.
I can’t help but wonder,
Are you out there searching?

How I wish that you were near
To share with me your warmth
As our hands intertwine and hearts interlock
Staring at the fire and sitting by the hearth.

How I wish to feel your warm breath
As you whisper your avowal of affection
Allowing me to seek refuge in your arms
Not minding the world.

How I wish to feel your touch
As our lips meet in passionate bliss
Content in each other’s warmth
Even long after we break the kiss.

Oh, how I wish that you were here
Ending every wish and fulfilling every hope
Finding me patiently waiting
Waiting for you, my love, to come

The chilly breeze had long gone to waver.
But still I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment