Sunday, January 22, 2012

The 30-day Challenge.

Just last week, Elinore put me up to a challenge that both of us must accomplish. Fairly common nowadays in the blogosphere, she wanted us to do a 30-day challenge patterned after one of her blogging idols'. For the past few months, I barely had time to write anything. Work's been crazy, and the little time I have for myself, I use to catch up on sleep. Even reading a book or sketching took a backseat! I had been too caught up with a lot of things that I broke a promise I made to myself before coming back to the working arena.

So here I am. Foolishly taking up the challenge, and diving in. Time will be my biggest foe. It will probably tie me down and prevent me from succeeding, but rest assured that I will do my best to overcome it. Anne Lamott said that if you want to succeed in writing, start with small assignments. Well, here it is, Anne. My daily small assignments for the next 30 days. I may not end up being a celebrated writer after this, but I will at least feel good about myself for trying.

Okay, here goes. Day One in four.

Three.

Two.

One.

1 comment:

  1. Francis.. this is really exciting! I guess the drawback is that with our work schedule if I were to do this, I won't be able to write everyday even if I wanted to.. but 2 thumbs up for doing this challenge.. I enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete